Troubleshoot Outlook Mac 2016 Error Code 3253
MS Outlook error code 3253 is one of the most frequent errors encountered by Mac users during accessing an email application. It generally shows an error that is “Connection to the Server failed or was dropped”. To Fix Outlook Mac 2016 Error Code 3253, you are required to lend up your hand from tech-experts as only they have the ability to deal with your hurdles whatever you face at the time of accessing the Email account.
Such an error is commonly occurring at the time of connection to the server which creates an issue for the users who want to send emails. Apart from this, there are more other reasons behind this as mentioned below:
- Huge size of the emails that are sent folder
- Damaged or unhealthy Outlook Mac 2016
- In-appropriate set-up of Outlook account information to internet email account
Due to any of this reason, you come up with this hurdle. So, once you Reset Outlook Email Account, such type of hitches will easily be terminated from the root.
Steps to Fix Outlook Mac 2016 Error Code 3253
Have a glimpse of the below points to get the remedy without putting any effort:
- Set up a new profile in Outlook 2016: Follow the below steps
- First of all, go to the “Applications” folder via “Finder” option
- Now, right click on the icon of “MS Outlook” and then tap on the section of “Show Package Contents”
- Go to “Contents” > “Shared Support” and double click on the option of “Outlook Profile Manager”
- Finally, click on the button “Create a new profile” and then type the name of the new profile
- Establish an Email account in new MS Outlook profile:
- Firstly, choose “Add account” option which is placed on the page of the setup
- After that, you are suggested to select the required account type
- Now, put the detailed information which is needed for the account
- Tap on “Add Account” button
- Then, hit on “Accounts” option which is placed in right under “Tools” to add more email accounts
Dial Our Outlook Helpline Number +1-855-847-1975 For Immediately Technical Support
Have you gone through all the above-written steps carefully? Still, you are experiencing the same error code on your Outlook mail? Looking for the technical support for getting a reliable solution? If really so, then give a single ring at Outlook Customer Support Number. There, you will be in touch with tech-specialists who have lots of experience. The best part is that you can avail our service by sitting at your home and also at any time.